Friday, September 15, 2006

Happy Dance - Christian Women Online


I noticed more blog traffic than usual today, and it's because of being highlighted by Carol (blog: She Lives), who is today's featured blogger for the Christian Women Online blogroll. Let's just say that when I figured it out, I was doing the happy dance in my chair, complete with index fingers being pumped alternately in the air. I felt like Happy Dance Snoopy. Thanks for making my day, Carol. The post is called, "One Cup o' Forgiveness, Please," which you will find here Christian Women Online Magazine. And if you are my friend, feel free to shift your buns in your chair, point your fingers in the air and do the happy dance with me!

2 comments:

Deven said...

Woo hoo!! Congratulations! [wiggle, wiggle]

Carol said...

I'm hoping some new folks come your way. Keep bloggin'!