Wednesday, October 18, 2006

(Almost) Wordless Wednesday


It’s a lovely knot of wet bras that came out of the dryer today.

Now which caption fits best?

A) Sir Walter Scott: “Oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.” How true.

Truer: “Oh what a tangled web we sag when we wash our delicates without a bag.”

B) “Here’s my nylon sculpture project for art, Mom. I call it ‘Dance of the Twirling Bras.’”

C) “Only ‘Miracle Grow’ will make your garlic grow like mine!”

D) “What do you mean, ‘What is it?’ It’s a pastel Thanksgiving gourd!”

E) “Now all I need is a plant for my new macrame hanger.”

F) “Now listen, missy, ‘Don’t get your knickers in a knot,’ also goes for your bras!”

G) “Those Victoria’s Secrets ads finally put me over the edge.”

H) “It’s an official Red Ryder, carbine action, two-hundred shot range model sling shot, with a compass in the stock and 'this thing', which tells time."

“Put that away. You’ll shoot your eye out.”

3 comments:

Susanne said...

Good luck getting that untangled! Hope you've got a spare that is not in the pile!!! :vD

Susanne said...

P.S. I've done you're tag and have got it up.

Donna Lear said...

Oh my Lord, some one broke in to my house and took pictures....you reckon all those socks I lose in that dryer could be in the middle of all that?