Thursday, November 30, 2006

"Armed and Dangerous" Update IV: We Don't Get Movie Stars Around These Here Parts Too Often--Look At 'Em!


THIS JUST IN--

A picture is worth a thousand words.I'm not sure, but I think I saw Erik Estrada driving a police car in my town today. I wonder if he was fortunate enough to sample any of our fine fast food establishments?




Next we have La Toya being tough. Her red nails add "umph" to her authority.



And here we have La Toya celebrating her toughness with a dance.



The men taping her are celebrating, too, bless their hearts. Did I mention we almost got Jesse Ventura? Hmmm. I wonder if the local politicians or police force had any say in the celeb picks?

2 comments:

Susanne said...

Yep, she looks like a tough one! (Insert rolling of the eyeballs here). I notice their shirts say Cadet. One of the kids said they look more like space cadets not police academy cadets. I won't say which kid on the grounds it may incriminate them and we wouldn't want one of these guys coming around to arrest them.

D.S. Lear said...

OOh that LayToya. I can never let my husband read your blog he's a concealed weapons carrier instructor and I'm afraid in his zeal to arm the world he would give her a call...and where would she "conceal" her weapon?
Cops
Arm
Diva
Evacuate
Town...
She certainly gives new meaning to "Top Cop".