Wednesday, January 31, 2007

I Have Found Myself; You Can, Too

My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:
Entirely Miss Reverend Lady Linda the Unlikely of Much Madness upon Avon
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title


Well, before this, I didn't believe in such flim-flam. But now I see the light. This morning I was praying away for God to show me His will for today in particular and for life in general, and here guidance and destiny were as simple as this: I just have to live up to this title. Once I figure it out.

I know it's accurate because it links me to Avon, which could be a link to Shakespeare, and well, I have enjoyed some of his stuff before, but also, it could link to the Avon of makeup, which I really like about equally. "Much Madness" I mis-read at first as "March Madness" which is a specific reference to my Hoosier basketball heritage, if it had indeed said that. And as if that weren't enough, it references my reverend side, which we all know, one must have in place at all times in youth ministry. This is truth, people. Get your title today. Your destiny awaits

7 comments:

Susanne said...

Well Miss Reverend Lady Linda I will try to remember this in all future references to you. Just please don't send me to the gallows if I forget, 'k?

samurai said...

Ooh! I want a title! Thank you for sharing.

I once had a dog who's name was: Lord Spastic of Grinbin. :D

Melanie said...

My title is perfect for me, too.

And I'll miss seeing Muncie on TV!

D,S. Lear said...

Countess Donna the Ceaseless of Helions Bumpstead bows to the Entirely Miss Reverend Lady Linda....that was fun thanks for sharing did my whole family it was most revealing.

Susan said...

This was just fun!! I'm going to post mine later on tonight. I've saved it...I actually did it about 10 times over...it was hysterical.

Have a great week!

Carol said...

I'd be scared to even try. It would probably come back with something like "Unworthy Serf Deserving of No Title at All, Not Even a Middle Name."

Because I'm not a Hoosier, right?

Susanne said...

I get to be the first to say what a lovely new royal gown you doth have! Really lovely, Linda! You picked lovely colors. Once again Susie did a great job!