Wednesday, January 31, 2007

The Big Reveal

I've waited so long for my big reveal. She's done it again--Susie at Bluebird Blogs has rescued yet another blog in the bog and lifted it up to undreamed heights. I'm jumping for joy just like this picture, only on the inside, lest I land with a a jolt and have to quickly cross my legs, if you know what I mean, ladies who have given birth. Anyway, Susie is very patient and answered all of my dumb, er, very unpretentious questions about the whole thing. I'm sure she's earned another proverbial jewel in her crown. Thank you, Susie. Your swirlies make me happy!

5 comments:

Susan said...

Love it, love it, love it!!! I'm in Susie's Queue (how funny is that?) and am SO excited to get a "lift".

:-) Susan

Big Mama said...

I can't tell you how much I love this! It is beautiful. Susie always does such a great job. I just love your coffee cup with all the swirlies.

Susanne said...

I'll say it again. It's just lovely Linda. You picked gorgeous colors and I love how Susie matched the swirlies to the steam in the cup. I haven't seen the swirlies around anywhere else so you are an original.

Melanie said...

Lovin' the swirlies. I feel like finger painting...

samurai said...

WOW! I like the new look!