Sunday, February 11, 2007

I'm a Finalist

I'm a finalist; what a blessing! Finalists in all categories and voting instructions are posted at Everyday Mommy, and I am in the "marriage" category for my post entitled King James in the Bedroom. Voting will close on February 16, 2007 at 11:59pm central standard time. Can't pretend I don't care ... I'm excited and feel good to have been nominated! Oh, and if you are new here and would like to see my favorite posts, see the "creme de la creme" sidebar, a sort of "the best of" 2nd cup. Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

EverydayMommy said...

A warm congratulations.

Clemntine said...

Can't thank you enough for clicking over to my blog. I hardly know how to act when a celebrity stops by, you of the Hidden Treasure Finalist ilk, and me being of the Hidden Waistline category.

Congratulations on being nominated and making the finals. Now I'll go read that Finalist-Worthy Post...

:~D.

Carol said...

As we say from the back of the limo, "But of course."

It's just one of those fun posts, Linda.

Melanie said...

Congrats, Linda!!

samurai said...

I didn't realize there were such things. Congratulations!

Have a cup of Joe (cyber-wise) on me! :)