Friday, February 16, 2007

Le Repas

Friday's Feast

Appetizer What sound, other than the normal ringing, would you like your telephone to make?

A soft, "ding" spaced intermittently, sort of like between elevator floors. Something less irritating than what they do now.

Soup Describe your usual disposition in meteorological terms (partly cloudy, sunny, stormy, etc.).

Equal mix of sun and clouds. Low pressure.

Salad What specific subject do you feel you know better than any other subjects?

English

Main Course Imagine you were given the ability to remember everything you read for one entire day. Which books/magazines/newspapers would you choose to read?

The Bible, My Utmost for His Highest, anything by CS Lewis, World Magazine, old hymns

Dessert If a popular candy maker contacted you to create their next confection, what would it be like and what would you name it?

Something the consistency of a homemade caramel, but chocolaty fudgy and caramely alternately rolled into 1" striped logs (like a high-class Tootsie Roll) and wrapped in cute scrapbook-type paper with little doggies on it. I would call them "Zoe Logs" 'cause that's what her little poops look like. Although I've never been tempted to sample one.

"Now I am really embarrassed."

5 comments:

Frances said...

Wny do I have a feeling no one is going ot top your desert - too funny.

Melanie said...

Ok. I knew there was a reason I didn't like Tootsie Rolls. Now you have given it to me.
Remember the scene with Bill Murray cleaning the pool and the Baby Ruth? Or was it Three Musketeers? Love it!

Amy H said...

Good to know you hadn't been tempted to taste test the doggy doo. :)

Thanks for dropping by. Your dog is precious!

Karin said...

I agree that most telephone rings are pretty irritating! Thanks for stopping by. :)

amy said...

my mom has gotten sick from PB i need to check mine! NIce feast..thanks for sharing with is this week..mines up!