Saturday, March 03, 2007


I interrupt this regulary scheduled introductory post for The Ultimate Blog Party with this moment of proud momdom, my daughter portraying Girl #2 in the school production of Cinderella. Her solo musical line was "I pray that he will propose to me," referring, of course, to the prince. She claims that, although she may have had what appeared to a small role, she actually brought a significant spiritual contribution to the to the musical because of her "inspirational" line. Her 20 year-old sister immediately quipped, "What are you, the Play Chaplain?" Aaah, sisters. And now back to partying, in the post below.




13 comments:

Clemntine said...

Excellent reflex test! Sorry you didn't pass, though.

Cute pictures of your girls, too. Don't you just love theater? I adore it and none of my kids wants to have the first thing to do with it, though Baby Redneck definitely has dramatic tendencies. We'll see...

Susanne said...

After you got splashed you still tried aiming for the eggs? You are one brave soul, Linda!

Great pics of your girls! Looks like she's having great fun in the play!

Melanie said...

Fun pics!

Susan said...

Awwww....love the pictures!! Thanks for sharing. It sounds like you all had a busy but fun weekend!!

:-) Susan

Jessica said...

Cute girls. I have three girls myself and I cannot wait until they are older, doing things together, supporting each other, ribbing each other, and all other things that go with being sisters.

I am here to party, so come party with me.

Monkey Giggles said...

Swinging in for the party!!! Nice meeting ya. Vould I have a third cup of coffee. It is getting late.

My second party favor give-away has begun. When ya get a chance come on over and let's party!!!

Roxanne said...

Very cute girls you've got--glad the play went off without a hitch.

Barb the Evil Genius said...

Gorgeous girls!

Tammy said...

Your girls are adorable, Linda! :)

I hope my little ones get along so well when they're older!

Praying for your Prodigal said...

That is a great reason to celebrate! Kudos to your daughter.

Diane

eph2810 said...

LOL - your girls seem to be a lot of fun...and they are beautiful too.

Mike said...

Love the goofy photo.

Hopped over from 5 Minutes for Mom. Hope you don’t mind the visit, and future ones.



Mike
http://somethingaboutparenting.typepad.com/

Jen said...

hi nice to meet you
great photos