Monday, March 12, 2007

Just for Fun


Two questions: 1. Have any of you who use Sitemeter had trouble with stats for the last week? I can't get Sitemeter to reply to me about what's going on. 2. Have any of you who did the Ultimate Party met up with a girl who has a 2nd blog about her grandma's diaries? I read this and loved it, and now I can't find it. I went back over the participants and got to #225, but she wasn't in that section.

And then there's the pic, just for fun. The year is about 1980, and I am a high school junior, the blonde on the far left. The beautiful brunette on the far right is my best friend, Kris, my only Christian friend in high school, and our homecoming queen. Check out those shoes. My, cheerleading has changed!

9 comments:

Melanie said...

I have had the same issue with site meter. It keeps saying "stats from the last 6000 minutes not available."

I am lovin the wings you guys have. Go Aqua Net!

Sandy said...

Those hair styles look all too familiar! Yip, remember those 80's.
Happy Monday!

Deena said...

Yes, I did! Here's the link

http://wordsofgrandma.blogspot.com/

hope it's the same one!

Susanne said...

Answer to #1: Don't know. Answer to #2: Don't know. Now aren't you glad you asked me? :v)

Cute pic! It wasn't the shoes that caught my eye so much as the turtleneck's. Ya won't see a cheerleading squad with necklines that high anymore.

Big Mama said...

I haven't had any problems with sitemeter lately, but I will tell you that anytime I have sent them an email, it takes weeks to respond and by then, the problem is usually fixed. It's very helpful.

Love the cheerleading picture. Good thing y'all had those wings in your hair to help you be more aerodynamic while building that pyramid.

Southern Girl said...

Linda, I've had trouble with Sitemeter this week -- to the point I just set up a new account and put new code in the template. It lost all my hits, but at least it's actually moving now. :-P

Roxanne said...

ANd yes, it was kind of fruit basket turnover at the blawg. . .but it's as good as it's gonna get now. I'm sure you had your own Vesuvius/Geyser days. . .

Mike said...

Love the image.

And sorry. Can't help you with both of your questions.

Have a great Tuesday (and Wednesday, too!)


Mike
http://somethingaboutparenting.typepad.com/

Mommy Dearest said...

I've got lots of those photos from the same general time period. Love those Farrah wings!