Friday, March 09, 2007

The Party's Over and My Shoulders Have a Hangover


I think all of us who participated in the Ultimate Blog Party should stand in a line, put our hands on the shoulders of the person in front of us, and massage for 1 minute. Then we should all do an about face and massage the other person's shoulders.

Our follow-up assignment is to introduce our readers to a couple of blogs we really enjoyed finding during the party. Here are my picks:

Visit Taya at Pure Joy. She gives me hope for the future because she is a Godly young woman, aware of the world around her (been to Ethioipia), is getting married (instead of living with someone), is sweet and precious and ... etc.

I met someone I have a lot in common with: Tammy at Family Doin's. Although I enjoy reading about moms and kids, it's nice to find someone else my age, with parents the same ages as mine, etc.

Go see the most striking, beautiful blog in blogdom: The Preacher's Wife, written by Lisa, who is also writing at CWO's Internet Cafe. Lisa feels like a friend already.

Deena, at Junk in the Trunk, is a walking party.

There are more, of course, and I may refer to those in another post, but that'll have to do right now because I had to come in on a Saturday to post this due to the Internet being out at home. Maybe I used up all my "Internetness" during this last week while running around all over the blogosphere!

4 comments:

Linda said...

Linda, It is so nice to meet you. Thanks so much for visiting. The party really was fun. I didn't get to do as much visiting as I would have liked. My days just seem to go by much too quickly.
I hope to see you again soon.

Melanie said...

Tammy and I go way back- to last summer. LOL She is great. I love her posts about her "sandwich generation." Did you read the one about the potty? It was a hoot!

Tammy said...

Oh, Linda...thank you so much for mentioning me! That is so sweet.
I agree...it is so refreshing to meet someone who can relate to the "age gaps"! :) (And I think it was sweet Melanie who recommended you in a post, too, awhile back!)
I love your writing style...so fresh and it just makes me smile.
(((HUGS)))
~Tammy

Susanne said...

I so like your idea of doing a massage line. I had no idea of the follow up assignment. I'll have to get on that.