Tuesday, April 03, 2007
Just thought I'd add to my Deep Thinker Award.
And what of The Bachelor last night?
Not wanting to be known simply as "brainy-accomplished-professional-gorgeous women," the contenders shrewdly padded their first impressions with circus-like middle school antics, such as the ever-extraordinary flip-flop, a push-up contest and and the "worm" dance. Bold moves, girls, bold moves.
Here is who remains:
1) Stephanie—got the “first impression” rose. He lost me right here, but I'm not a guy.
2) Peyton. They shared a birthday. Appears to be the only natural blonde on the show. I should know. I am not one.
3) Bevin. Could the next new trendy name, along with "Blakeney."
9) Tessa—told about her mom meeting someone and falling in love
14) Tina ... is this the one who sang? Yikes. I had the same reaction as Big Mama.
Also, I think the Runaway Bride fenagled her way into a makeover and got onto this show. Evidence:
She already has the dress.
I am going out on a limb here and predicting that Tessa will at least be a finalist if not the winner. I like her so far because she is Amy Grantish:
And now you have my deepish thoughts on The Bach.