Wednesday, April 04, 2007

He's Stayin' Alive!

Geez, even Superman had kryptonite that knocked him down. This kid is invicible.

Michael Buble?! Whoa!

Are you surprised that Gina is going home? I am surprised, but not that unhappy. I didn't care for her style very much, but I know that sounds mean. And if there's one thing I refuse to be about American Idol, it's mean. A-hem.

But if you'd like to see the meanness come out in me, just read the post below. I couldn't help it! Susanne and Samurai and Connie backed me into a caffeine-depleted corner and I just lost it!

5 comments:

Melanie said...

I was gone today looking for houses and my sweet blogging friend has written about polyester leisure suits, ladies in red and urinary incontinence.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

Susanne said...

This year's idol is bizarre, I tell ya. But did I almost fall off the couch when Tony Bennett said almost word for word what my hubby said to me last week about Sanjaya. This is the same hubby who when we go to anything musical will lean over and stage whisper to me every wrong note someone is singing or playing. Go figure.

Mommy Dearest said...

I just got a little confused here: my iTunes playing in the background just started Michael Buble, and I thought it was coming from you.

I'm not sorry to see Gina go, either. Her pierced tongue was making me a little squeamish.

Clemntine said...

I think Gina looked like the redbird of paradise was napping on her head Tuesday night. I won't miss her.

Deena said...

Linda, have I told you lately that I love you?!?!? I so look forward to reading your blog each day...and the Sanjaya comments ROCK! (He's going to win...I just know it...teeny-bopper girl power is a force to be reckoned with...i.e., High School Musical)...