Thursday, April 05, 2007

Challenge to You: Easter Dud Reveal















Since my mod style of the '60s got a rise out of a few of you, I thought I'd throw in a few more creeping into the 70s and challenge you to an "Easter Dud Reveal." The boy in the picture is the youngest of my three brothers, Donnie. He is now about 6'4" and is 52 years old, and we still call him Donnie. The last picture, I think I'm about 13. I had to edit out my own short skirt. Yikes. But look at those SHOES! Yeah, Bay-bee!

9 comments:

Connie Barris said...

Hey Linda Lou,
I have a surprise for you... come and visit..
Connie

Kelli said...

Linda- I had those shoes ... oh yes I did! Wore them to my first boy-girl dance in 8th grade.

My 14 year old wants a pair just like them from Payless.

Some things ... should never come back :)

Deena said...

Love the pics...but who's music is on the piano...is it Barbara??

Do you play, or did someone else in your family play??

Linda said...

Deena, you kill me. Yes. "The Way We Were." I played it. Badly.

JennaG said...

I love all your pictures. I wish I had some to do an Easter duds reveal, but, sadly, our house burned when I was a senior in high school and I don't have any of those!

Morning Glory said...

Ok. Easter Dud Reveal. My place. On Saturday.

See you there.

Susanne said...

Too cute you were! And them shoes are smokin' hot! I had a similar pair in black and I thought I was the coolest thing to walk the face of the earth! Yoy.

Tammy said...

Oh, these are great! :D Sorry I'm late getting in on these classic pics! :) You were adorable! (And I think I had those 1976 shoes!)

Jen said...

great pictures
that skirt must have been SHORT!!!