Thursday, May 31, 2007

Big Talk

Oh, yeah. You're all big talkers and full of advice when it comes to salmon ... and wedgie heels, of all things. Not one of you suggested any fox repellant, however. Last night, TWO of them stalked my husband while he was grilling. I'm telling you, if we drop off the face of the earth, and I never, ever blog again unless Al Gore invents the Internet in heaven (just after he actually invents heaven), you'll know why. The foxes ate us and then grilled their own salmon, as in this picture.

5 comments:

Barbara H. said...

I googled "fox repellent" -- an article at
http://www.trafford.gov.uk/cme/live/cme1896.htm
has some info. and lists some approved fox repellents towards the end. The article is kind of contradictory, though -- it says you can feed the foxes if you want to, but seems to me that would only be asking them to make themselves at home!

Susanne said...

Well, I'm hoping that will never happen. I'd give ya advise if I had it but I just don't have a clue.

Tammy said...

I don't blame you for being leery of foxes sneaking around your yard! Where is the wildlife warden, animal control, or fox police?

I replied on your post below...you totally cracked me up! :)

Nadine said...

Hi there, I came by via Tammy's suggestion. I like the name of your blog and the quote by Alice Kahn.

The fox picture on the sidebar just made me laugh. Thank you for sharing.

Roxanne said...

Hey. . .why don't you try filling your wedgie shoes with salmon, and throwing them at the foxes, so even if the throwing of the actual shoes doesn't scare them away, they will be tempted to leave by the salmon encased within.

And there you have it.