Friday, May 04, 2007

Friday's Feast 142

Why don't you play along at Friday's Feast?

Appetizer
Name something you would not want to own.
A big, long-haired dog in London where it's rainy and he would stink

Soup
Describe your hair (texture, color, length, etc.).
Texture: cornsilk; color: Loreal 9NB, otherwise, cardboard; length: starting to get below shoulders; thickness: again, cornsilk (not very thick); curl: stick straight in front, wavy in back (business in front, party in the back???)

Salad
Finish this sentence: I’ll never forget when I first saw Donny Osmond in concert. Oh, and also having those babies that I birthed a few years ago.

Main Course
Which famous person would you like to be for one day? Why? I'd like to look like one of those supermodel Victoria's Secrets girls and be Marion Jones, the fastest woman on Earth. You know why? 'Cause then I'd be SUPER-FLY!

Dessert
Write one sentence about yourself that includes one thing that is true and another thing that is not.

I was awarded the MVP trophy for volleyball in college.

Here is where my hero would step in and firmly correct me: "That is FALSE. Your permanent record shows that you won that in the 6th grade."

7 comments:

Cindy said...

Linda, I love your sense of humor! Your blog has become a daily fix for me.

ribbiticus said...

for your dessert - whoa! come dine with me! ;)

Susanne said...

Hey I saw Donny Osmond too, in concert! Then I was in the lobby of the hotel where they were staying when they came in and piled in the elevator. (No I wasn't stalking them. I had no idea they were staying there) They looked really different up close with about 10 pounds each of stage make up on. Sorta did something to the illusion I had built up in my mind. Something about seeing your heartthrob with more eyeliner on than you. :v)

Amy said...

I almost put the same thing about seeing Donny for the first time! But I mention him often on my blog and people get annoyed. Oh well! I am 42 and love him just as much today as I did back then. Only I don't have posters all over my walls~my husband made me take them down! LOL!

tegdirb92 said...

love who you have as your hero :) Great answers!

Southern Girl said...

But you'd be Marion Jones without the performance-enhancing drugs, right? ;)

Great feast! Mine's up, too.

Susan said...

I love this feast. Your hair description cracks me up!

And I know you saw Donny, and I am a bit jealous about that...but I love the fact that you have two commenters who also saw him and loved him. I loved him, still have a couple of his more recent albums, and would have loved to see him in concert!!

Have a great day.

Hugs,

:-) Susan