Sunday, May 27, 2007

If I Were an M & M ...

I would look like this. This bit of fun was brought to my attention by Angela, who tipped me off to this site: www.becomeanmm.com because she saw in the sidebar that M & Ms are my favorite candy. Sadly, when I tried to reply to Angela, I couldn't access her blog. Angela: Thank you! Help me find you!

Favorite color: lavender
Body Shape: Uh, pear? Grape?
Hair: Blonde, with a swoop you could drive a Hot Wheels or Matchbox car through.
Eyes: A bit of a droop to signal middle age
Mouth: Cross bite.
Signature prop: Coffee
Footwear: Flip flops. I also like kitten heels.

7 comments:

oh amanda said...

Is it bad that I'm getting hungry?

Susanne said...

I've never seen an m&m with hair before. ;v)

Heth said...

Oh my gosh I love it.

Connie Barris said...

I knew I knew I knew....

You have coffee in thy hand....

LOL

OK>.


I need something to post today...
I might go check it out...

Susan said...

I might have to go see this...since M & M's are some of my favorites...especially the almond kind, YUM!

:-) Happy Memorial Day!

The Preacher's Wife said...

Stinkin' hilarious...I wonder if I can become a Kit Kat??

:))

Lisa

Gretchen said...

If Preacher's Wife can be a kitkat, I want to be a Reeses. But, a purple m&m is pretty darn cute. :)