TGIF-FTA= Thank Goodness It's Friday's Feast Time Again= Friday's Feast
Name something you think is “the best.”
That's hard because I use a lot of superlatives, which irritates my husband. But here's my list:
1. My husband
2. My salmon grilling (see last 2 posts below)
3. My blogroll friends, otherwise known as: the mighty winds beneath my wings (And I mean that in a good way. I really do. Honest.)
4. Jesus, who I would put at the top of my list, but time is short this morning.
5. My mom's roast and mashed potatoes, our Sunday meal when I was little
6. Best summer song: "Walkin' on Sunshine" by Katrina and the Waves, no relation to the hurricane Katrina and the waves with the lower case "w."
7. The perks at my job. Churches celebrate everything with food.
8. Best beach I've been to: Sarasota with white sand. Note: I'm not there right now.
9. Best movie in the comedy category: Tie: Waiting for Guffman, A Mighty Wind, Napoleon Dynamite
10: Best dog in the universe whom I always manage to mention in Friday's Feast: (The winner is): My Zoe.
On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 highest), how stressed are you today?
6. I need to get ready for work, which has been declared "Dream Day" today by my boss, who wants us to come prepared with visionary ideas for the future of the ministry. I have trouble visualizing what to cook for dinner.
What kind of cleanser do you use to wash your face?
Dove, because they have won me over with their Real Beauty campaign
Tonight is a blue moon! What is something that you believe only happens “once in a blue moon.”
Oh, how tempting to be wild and crazy here. Once in a blue moon, a talent like Sanjaya comes along. Once in a blue moon, my kids are either all at home with us, or they're all gone and we're alone. Once in a blue moon, I get a raise. Once in a blue moon, I lose a pound.
When was the last time it rained where you live?
Last night on a lawn freshly mowed by the best husband.