Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Meme of Twos, and a Mammogram on the Side

Deena at Junk in the Trunk has tagged me, and I think I can fit this in before I have to leave to get a MAMMOGRAM, which is right along the lines of this meme, as mammograms and this meme are both about "Twos."

Two Names You Go By:

Besides Mom, it's Lin and
"Splenda"

Two Things You are Wearing Right Now:

stretchy bracelets
contacts

Two Things You Would Want (or Have) in a Relationship:

Security
Humor

Two of Your Favorite Things to do:

Read
Write

Two Things You Want Very Badly At The Moment:

A slice of the new Papa John's Smoke House Bacon & Ham Pizza, which as we speak, or blog, is on it's way to my front door
But what I really want is the mammogram to be over with


Two pets you have/had:

Backyard chickens











Zoe,TheCutestDogintheWorld






Two Things You Did Last Night:

Housework

Finished Ted Dekker's Thr3e










Two Things You Ate Today:

I just wolfed down a piece of that pizza.

I also had a great new product that I was going to post about separately, but I'll clue you in here: Starbucks, lite version, no whipped cream, limited edition people,

Orange Crhme Frappuccino Light Blended Crhme.

Serving Size: 1 Grande (16 oz.)
Calories: 140
Fat: 0g
Sodium: 160mg
Carbs: 32g
Fiber: 1g
Sugars: 26g
Protein: 7g

*3 Points!


Two People You Last Talked To:

Pizza Delivery Girl
Three hungry teenagers at my table

Two Things You’re Doing Tomorrow:

Checking in at Weight Watchers
Working on a big project at work

Two Favorite Holidays:

I'm strange about this, but whatever holiday we're having feels like my favorite. Penned down, I'd say Christmas and Thanksgiving. But just thinking about July 4th is exciting!

Two favorite beverages:

Coffee with lots of cream
The new one listed above

I'm gonna tag Susanne and Connie. They are TWO neat gals.

8 comments:

Connie Barris said...

Loved your answers....

mine are up....

too fun.. get it.. two too..

ok... that wasn't funny

Jen said...

my friend I hope you have more than just stretchy bracelets and contacts on :)

Cindy Swanson said...

Wow..so many cool things in this post! I do want to try the Starbucks drink. And you're the second blogger in as many days that I've read that was talking about "Thr3e," or however you spell it. I'm hoping to get a copy of it to read myself.

Susan said...

Those were fun. I just can't get into the Starbucks stuff...but so glad that so many find "joy" in it! And it sounds like this one is light...so that's a good thing.

:-) Susan

Rhonda said...

My daughter works at Starbucks and she brought me home an Orange Frappuccino and I was hooked. It tastes like a creamsicle - mmmm!

Deena said...

YAY!!! Wasn't that FUN!!

I meant the meme, not the mammogram...but hey, if that was fun too:-)......

Nise' said...

Is your mammogram over yet? Thr3e is next on my TBR list.

Susanne said...

Sooo how'd you like Thr3e? Did you figure it out before the end. We watched the movie of it last week.

I'm so using my Starbuck's gift certificate on the orange drink you've got me salivating for right now.

I'll do this meme as soon as I can. It's a fun one unlike the suuuuuper hard one I just did. I should tag you for that one. Okay consider yourself tagged for the Seven things I love about me meme. Anyway I'll do it as so as hubby de-viruses my computer and/or I can wrestle the kids one away from them.