Monday, July 16, 2007

Disney World for Women


RockYou FXText - Get Your Own


Yeah, I'm back! It was fun to come back and read the sweet messages you left me! I can't wait to tell you all about it; so much fun and funny stuff. Let's just say I've found my 2nd calling--sales!

Here are some pics. Slow them down or speed them up at your desire. I know you don't know these women, but they are my dearest friends. I am in the one where we are standing inside the booth. I know my slideshow looks clumsy, but it'll have to do because I just spent 11 hours on the road, and I'm so tired! I'll be catchin' up with ya soon. I've missed you (and Zoe!)

Roxanne said...

Yea!!!! You're back home. Me too.

Jerri B said...

Welcome home!!! I've missed you.

I tried to reply to the lovely comments you left on my blog, but I don't have a personal email for you. Could you either drop by and send me an email which I won't publish, or tell me how to get you my email?

Glad the trip was wonderful. Were all the towels and bellybuttons clean when you got home?

Jen said...

looks like you had fun yaye

Laura said...

You didn't die! :) Glad you're back!

Shelly said...

Oh! Y'all look like you had fun!

Susanne said...

Welcome home. It's great to have you back! That place looks amazing!

msdebbiea said...

Welcome home~~there is NO place like it, is there? I was at a school in Chicago when I logged onto your site and saw that you were going thru the pains of packing and leaving instructions for your family! I had just gone thru the same scenario myself and could completely relate to your "concerns!" I'm glad to report that my son had done such a wonderful job of taking care of the homestead (and even left a beautiful bouquet of flowers on the table!!!!), that I'm thinking perhaps I should leave more often?! Your trip looked FUN~~aren't you thankful for good friends?
~Debbie A. (the star-struck one)

Melanie said...

Welcome back! How is sweet Zoe?

samurai said...

Wahoo! Welcome back! :)

Tammy said...

Sounds like an exciting time! :D
I notice sometimes you comment to people that they are living the life you want, but girl, you lead an incredibly exciting life!
Me, I sit home and eat Lean Cuisine while my family goes off on adventures...sad, very sad. ;)

Welcome home! :D

Laura said...

Linda,
I'm responding to your sweet comment on my goals. Gosh, you are SO encouraging. Thanks for all the love! It means SO much.
Laura