Thursday, July 05, 2007

Cheap and Angsty?

You are a Black Coffee

At your best, you are: low maintenance, friendly, and adaptable

At your worst, you are: cheap and angsty

You drink coffee when: you can get your hands on it

Your caffeine addiction level: high


Well, now, point number one is dead-on. I am nice, no matter what my husband says.
Point two: cheap and "Angsty?" What? Me worry? Nah. Cheap, yes.
Black coffee? I thought I'd be some cute little specialty flavor, with extra cream in a pretty demi-tasse porcelain cup like this:









But I guess this is a better portrayal of me:

7 comments:

Amber said...

I'm iced coffee. I like a frappiccino once in a while.

0:) Amber

Melanie said...

Say it with me, "I am NOT a Tattoo.
I am a cute but strong insulated thermos from Starbucks in a design to die for with quotes by Dave Barry along the rim. YES I AM."

And, oh, my "diarrhea prose" is up. :>)

Sandy@Reluctant Entertainers said...

A strong cup of "jo" (espresso) in the morning works for me! And then a run with my running partners.
Sandy
PS Love your new profile pix!

samurai said...

I took the blog thingie and found out I am:
You Are an Iced Coffee

At your best, you are: hyper, modern, and athletic

At your worst, you are: cheap and angsty

You drink coffee when: you're out with friends

Your caffeine addiction level: medium


LOL - I am more of a soda pop or tea drinker though. :)

I hope you had a great 4th of July!

Laura said...

I just took this test, and I'm the same thing. We're NOT what they say we are, and I'm currently sipping coffee (what else) with some Coffee-mate in it. Pralines and cream, even.

Okay, it's not Starbucks, but it'll do.

Grace said...

I'm an espresso - anxious and high strung with a high caffeine addiction - well DUH! LOL

Connie Barris said...

I was an expresso... High energy..
High maintenance... well... no kidding....

LOL