Monday, July 09, 2007


I've been so distracted with the dog issues that I forgot to post here that I've posted at Internet Cafe. If you care to look, it should be Sunday's post, not today's.

And Zoe is now refusing to go potty. How long can a dog with a bladder the size of a pea hold it? It's been 24 hours ... I fear we're in for an explosion of another kind. Also, since I'm the one who's administering Amoxicillin and warm compresses and taking her outside every couple of hours (where she stubbornly plants herself and will not even sniff, let alone go) I can tell she is recoiling whenever I come near her. Stay tuned for the next episode in the riveting saga, "My Dog's Hinder Exploded and Now She Hates Me."

4 comments:

samurai said...

Ahem... well, I hope your week gets better... and that Zoe heals up before she 'explodes'...

Susanne said...

Oh dear. That poor doggie. Samson was having a bad week last week. Not acting himself at all, sleeping under the bed all day, not wanting to go for walks or car rides or be with us. A $200 vet bill later, we were told he was just "fine" and totally healthy. Maybe he was sypathizing with Zoe.

Cindy Swanson said...

Poor little Zoe! I feel for her and for you, Linda. She is ridiculously cute and adorable.

Melanie said...

You may have to ask the vet for a stool softener. I know that sounds scary. She will keep holding because she knows it hurts. Bless her heart.