Monday, July 02, 2007

New Profile Photo

The new photo to the left was taken when my boss went out of town. My only female co-worker and I decided to take over his office and send him pics while he was in Kazakhstan just so that he would know that while the cat's away, the micettes do indeed play. So we raided our props closet and wore tiaras and did our hair, replaced his pictures with white furry kiten pictures, brought in stuffed animals to have "staff meetings" and put our feet on his his desk ... you get the picture. Yes, that is a tablecloth on his big ol' desk. And my feet. It was a glorious day.

9 comments:

Grace said...

You must have a very fun boss to work for. Looks like you had a really fun time while he was away - love the tablecloth!

Barbara H. said...

LOL! What fun! I imagine he got a big kick out of that.

~~ Lily ~~ said...

Oh my word. ROFL Linda, you are toooo funny!

Connie Barris said...

ummmmm... My boss would probably ...die or drop his Monkey nuts...

LOL

Susan said...

That's JUST FUNNY! I'm sure he got a great laugh out of it.

:-) Susan

Cindy Swanson said...

Love the pic! You look adorable. Linda, I'm really enjoying your blog. Keep up the great work! :)

Roxanne said...

Yes, well, I didn't like to mention the tiara. . .but since you brought it up. . .

The Preacher's Wife said...

that tiara is working for you girl!

what a fun job you have...i'm a little bit envious...:) of the fun and the paycheck that is. The having to be somewhere early in the morning with my make up on? Notsomuch....

Susanne said...

Naughty, naughty, naughty!

LOL! Did you ask for a raise when he got back? :vD