Sunday, July 08, 2007

Zoe is Gettin' Around Toby Style


Is there anything more pitiful than a dog who can't walk? No. Especially when all they can do is scoot, a la "Toby" in the Stanley Steemer Commercial (below). My little dog is incapacitated (see post before this one about indecorous exploding butts) and so she cannot get around like normal. So although it is clearly beneath her dignity, she has no choice "butt" to scoot. So what do you do when your pitiful little doggie cannot get around? You put her in a stroller and push her around, of course. And now you can say that you've seen a dog smile.

8 comments:

Susanne said...

That Toby commercial always made me laugh, but now I'll always think of poor little Zoe when I see it.

Barbara H. said...

Poor Zoe!! She does have acute smile, though!

Barbara H. said...

That's supposed to be a cute smile....

Shelly said...

LOL! no choice "butt" to smile. I love it!

Melanie said...

She looks contented in her new ride.

Poor, itchy, wormy Toby.

Jen said...

so cute
praying Zoe gets better soon
poor baby

Gretchen said...

Okay, I must be a bad friend because all i can think to say is, "Eeeeeewwww". I hate it when my dog does that!

A Friend said...

Beautiful blog. Here's praying Zoe will be "scootin" along soon.