Monday, August 13, 2007

"Like Sands Through the Hourglass, So are the Days of Our Lives"




Make that, "Like Sands Trickling Through my Cute 'Tropical Island Pink' Painted Toes, So are the Days of Our Lives." Yes, it's Internet Cafe time again. Come read how I managed to link something spiritual to lounging around in white sand reading novels and drinking Icees for a week. By the way, I still can't stop thinking about the island, and even as I wrote about the vacation, I got all sidetracked by looking at Google pics of the island itself. Someone slap me back to reality.

3 comments:

Susanne said...

I'm loving the Tropical Island Pink. All I've been able to wear this year is midnight blue to help cover up my poor bruised toe. :v(
Maybe my toes will be sporting Tropical Island Pink next year.

Heading over to your post now.

samurai said...

I am laughing as I imagine you day dreaming...

Don't rush back. The world will still be waiting. LOL

Roxanne said...

Hey. Your toes are very tropical, indeed. HOWEVER, and totally on a different subject, every time I click on your blog, the SNL version of Oprah begins playing automatically, and I've worried that come November I'm gonna have to dig into the archives to turn it off. Is this a problem anyone else is having? Not that it wasn't hilarious. . . :)