Saturday, September 29, 2007

Clinton Kelly is a Rock Star!

Seriously, is this Rod Stewart or Clinton Kelly?

We are home now. Wow. What a day. Thank you, Macy's at Castleton Mall in Indianapolis!!!

I have so much to tell you.

But for now, just gaze to the left. Just look at him.

Clinton Kelly, channeling Rod Stewart, David Niven, Leslie Howard and Clay Aikin.

Yes, look and swoon.

Next I shall post the golden, gossamer story of how I was up close and personal with Clinton, close enough to snap a picture of his uvula. If I had zoomed in a millimeter more, I would be presenting his bronchial tubes for your breathless admiration. You won't be disappointed.

6 comments:

Southern Girl said...

LOL! I'm glad you had fun -- can't wait to hear all about his uvula. ;)

Clay always jokes during his concerts about the women in the first couple of rows using binoculars to look up his nose. Did you count Clinton's nose hairs??

Melanie said...

But did he say, "Ahhhhh?"

:>)

Kelli said...

ROCK.

STAR.

Be still my improperly dressed and frumpy heart.

Lynn said...

Fun- nee... :)

Ann said...

YAY!!! I'm so happy for you and I can't WAIT to hear all about it!!!

Did he say anything about "trapeze" tops and exactly how they are supposed to fit? lol

sari said...

last night in peabody, ma he was talking about how you can google "clinton kelly uvula" and find a picture of it.