Friday, September 14, 2007

"I'm Morph from Ork?"

So this is my profile picture as seen at left. I went to this site called The Morph Thing and played around with morphing my pic into the faces of the rich and famous, Dahling. Here are three of the results. I didn't get to do Meryl Streep, though! PS, if you do this, select a pic of yourself where your teeth are not showing. It's not a good look in the Morph.







The faces of polka dot shoes 003crop and Allison Mack combined together - Allison Mack & Me Morphed

polka dot shoes 003crop's Face Combined with Ashlee Simpson - Ashlee Simpson & Me Morphed


polka dot shoes 003crop and Jennifer Aniston Faces Combined Together - Jennifer Aniston & Me also morphed, although Jen sort of took over this one, if you ask me.

9 comments:

Susanne said...

You make a great new and improved Jennifer, Ashlee or Allison. Fun stuff.

Melanie said...

I hate to say it, Linda, but these are a bit creepy. I like the unmorphed Linda best. :>) To tell the truth, I have never understood the hoopla about Jennifer Anniston. I think people liked "Rachel" and just thought she was the same.

Cindy (The 15 Minute Dating Blog) said...

Amazing, I liked the Jennifer Aniston one :)

Sandy said...

Jen is the winner for sure, Linda. Or ... YOU are the winner!
Fun stuff.
Sandy

{Karla} said...

oh my goodness -- that is wild!!!

while you don't look exactly like Jennifer Aniston (thank goodness) you have a lot of her features that got into that photo!

Blessings,
Karla

Cindy Swanson said...

Linda, I had a blast with the morph thing, too! My morph with Halle Berry turned out the best...wish I had her body!

My son Jonathan cracked me up...when I blogged that morphing anyone with the young Elizabeth Taylor made them more beautiful, he commented that the Elizabeth Taylor/Gollum morph didn't turn out too pretty! :)

Beck said...

Those are so funny - my husband and I have been playing with that all week, to hilarious results.

Jen said...

cool Im going to go and play

Debbie said...

The one with J.A. is a good match as you have a similar face shape, etc. but I think the original Linda is the prettiest - inside and out!