Sunday, September 09, 2007

Recognizing Our Traveling Companion @ Internet Cafe Today




Excerpt:

This week, my Comforter met me on my own Emmaus walk. Now I’m ready to square my shoulders, turn around and carry on what I was about before, renewed and reminded of his faithfulness.

If you feel as though you’re walking alone today, look up, and recognize your traveling companion. “… For He [God] Himself has said, ‘I will not in any way fail you, nor give you up nor leave you without support. I will not, I will not, I will not in any degree leave you helpless, nor forsake, nor let you down or relax my hold on you! Assuredly not!’” (Hebrews 13:5b, Amplified)

1 comment:

Jeana said...

Hi, Linda! Yep, I'm the Jeana who likes people. If you click on the Jeana Likes Me graphic when you see it, usually it links to the posts where I "awarded" them. Thanks for your comments today.