Saturday, September 01, 2007

Writing for the Christian Market

Many of you share an interest with me concerning writing for publication. I wanted to let you know about a free opportunity to hear from an expert about writing for the Christian market. His name is Terry Whalin, and I'll let his website list all of his accomplishments. I've personally heard him speak at a conference. Please go to his website to learn about an opportunity Wednesday for a free teleseminar about this topic. At least go look at his site because I'm not explaining it very well.

Have a great weekend.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Oh I need to go visit. I keep dreaming that someday...

Who knows?

Have a great weekend.

Susan

Tammy said...

Thanks, Linda...I'll have to check this out! :) I have a novel almost all done...almost all done for like three years now! Ha! (It's always that last chapter or so that just doesn't want to get finished!)