For my birthday, I received:
1. A batch of my favorite chocolate no-bake cookies from a co-worker
2. A chocolate creme cake from Concannon's bakery, a local pastry mecca
3. A Gold Pack of Gourmet Divine Coffee-Flavored chocolate bark from my friend, Cindy, featuring Choco"latte," Chocolate Caramel Latte, and Double Shot Espresso
4. A large box of Ghirardelli squares from another co-worker featuring milk chocolate with caramel, dark with white mint filling, and milk chocolate
5. Several pieces of Dove chocolate left on my desk from our office Fairy Chocolate Godfather Who Also Prints the Bulletins
6. From my boss, three large Hershey bars, featuring milk chocolate and special dark, plus three Betty Crocker Warm Delights (microwavable single servings) featuring Chocolate Chip Cookie/Peanut Butter Fudge Brownie/
It's like my friends conferred in a secret meeting, "How do we
No, not in a way. I have flat-out asked them all for it, as in, "Do you have any chocolate? You do? Give it to me. Give it ALL to me." I think I finally pushed them over the edge.
But haven't these enabelers ever seen the TV show "Intervention?" They will have no one to blame but themselves when I OD this week.