Friday, December 07, 2007

Call Me "Frosty." My Husband Does.



Happy Birthday! We're not sure why you say that instead of "Happy Holidays," but we think it's kind of cute. For you, every day is worth celebrating, because it's finally winter! You spend as much time as possible outdoors with your friends. You'll take cold, snowy air over a stuffy, overheated building anytime. (Could someone please turn that thermostat down?) Since you like the cold, you don't always bother to bundle up, but you look great in winter accessories like scarves and hats.

19% of the people who took this quiz got the same evaluation.

9 comments:

annie said...

I'm Buddy the Elf, and I'm pretty sure my husband doesn't agree. Thanks for the Christmas cheer and for stopping by annie's eyes. I love Ray Boltz's music. Well, Frosty, hope your day is full of snow and joy. It's about 80 degrees in Houston this morning!

Susan said...

OK, I typed a comment and I think I forgot to send it...if this is a repeat, just delete.

I'm going to post who I am tomorrow...ahh the mystery.

Susan

Melanie said...

You will never guess who I was!

Susanne said...

I'm Clark Griswold. And I totally don't know what to make of that 'cause half the description I don't think fits me. Such is the story of my life.

Linda said...

Well, Susanne, I can't imagine what you said that made you come out as Clark! Cracking me UP!

Marianne Arkins said...

Okay... that's funny. :-)

Thanks for swinging by and commiserating with me about non-potty trained puppies... UGH.

Hey, my mom has a Yorkie. Cute as can be.

Have a great day!

Susanne said...

I even went back and changed and answer or two and still got Clark Griswold. *sigh*

shelley said...

Hi there! I just wanted to say thanks for the comment the other day. I was reading through some of your recent posts...the "Tower of Sweets" was hillarious!!! They need to have one of those disclaimers...Objects May Appear Smaller Than You Think They Are!"

Cyndy said...

Linda! It said I was Clark Griswold. I thought my answers(except possibly the one for cash) were very non-competitive. I refuse to believe in any way this is an accurate desciption of me at Christmas time.
grumble, grumble, grumble
(I always did think that those Family Vacation movies were dumb.)