Sunday, May 25, 2008

More Weekend Funness: Handwriting Analysis

Handwriting Analysis

What does your handwriting say about YOU?

You plan ahead, and are interested in beauty, design, outward appearance, and symmetry.
You are a person who thinks before acting, intelligent and thorough.
You are diplomatic, objective, and live in the present.
You are a talkative person, maybe even a busybody!
You enjoy life in your own way and do not depend on the opinions of others.

~ Um, that last one? Not hardly. I can't even get a haircut without asking everyone what I should do. By the way, I hate how that "w" is all janked up. That really gets me. Not that I care that much about beauty, design, outward appearance and symmetry.

6 comments:

hwexpert said...

You will never get a proper analysis from writing done on most tablets. Also a longer writing in cursive is better. check out my blog at www.handwriting-what-it-shows.blogspot.com

Pam said...

OK...too weird...I did cursive and got the same answer!!! I think we really may be TSAB....

Pam said...

p.s. Is janked really a word? If it's not, it should be...I knew EXACTLY what it meant,,,

Ann said...

Awww I can't get the link to work so I can do it too. I'll try again a little later. It sounds like a fun one!

Roxanne said...

We got the same answer. . .but it bothered me that I writing with the mouse didn't REALLY look like my handwriting.

I, too, depend WAY too much on the opinion of others--though much less than I used to.

PJ said...

This one I shall have to try. And be careful about getting janked up -- it may be what proceeds the swallowing of foreign objects!!! LOL (Obviously I read the posts in reverse order!)