Saturday, June 28, 2008

So, So, So Very Tired

SERVE ended last night. I can't remember when I've been this tired. This morning, when my alarm went off, I realized I had put the alarm clock next to me in bed and had hit a random button over and over in my half-sleep. Who knows how long that cycle went on.

I am so dead-tired from the last two weeks that I haven't the strength to be original or even draw a winner for my book, which I will do tomorrow. So that's why I present: "Another Thinga Ma Jig."

Do I really believe in these things? No. Except it's weird that they're usually pretty accurate concerning me, which is not so great, considering the results below. So with a grain or two of salt, I present another Thina Ma Jig, which I found at Rachel's site, Christians in Good Company. You should go check her out. She's a sweetheart.



What Your Fridge Says About You



You like to be surrounded by things you love. You aren't exactly greedy, but you can be materialistic at times.

You are not careful with your money. In fact, you rarely think about how much you are spending.

You don't tend to be a very adventurous person, but you do surprise everyone now and then. You have a bit of a wild side.

You try to be responsible, but you don't always succeed. Your heart is in the right place though.

You are likely to be married - and very busy.

4 comments:

Mocha with Linda said...

Ours were pretty similar except for number 2 (I'm fairly thrifty/careful with what I spend) and the last one - instead of busy it says I probably have kids.

So is your grain of salt in the fridge?

Hope you can get some rest this weekend. Is your house guest gone?

Connie@Little Red Hearts From God said...

that was just too funny..

Mine was pretty accurate except that I'm not single...I do probably eat like I am though....we are on the go so much..

Missed ya girl...

hope life is good your way

Connie

Truth4thejourney said...

Don't know about this but here's what it said about me. I think some of it is right on. I supposed I don't know what hedonistic means so I'll have to look that one up. Hope the weekend helps you to become refreshed and ready to fact next week. :)

You tend to be a very hedonistic, greedy person. You have trouble saying no to what you want.

You are not careful with your money. In fact, you rarely think about how much you are spending.

You don't tend to be a very adventurous person, but you do surprise everyone now and then. You have a bit of a wild side.

You are responsible, together, and mature. You act like an adult, even when you don't feel like it.

You are likely to be married - and very busy.

annie's eyes said...

Well, it seems our refrigerators would be very compatible companions. Identical, in fact. So, you don't do leftovers either! Fun thinggie...Hope you are starting to feel more rested this week, with a little routine. Love A