Saturday, July 05, 2008

Q & A

Snatched up from Linda at Mocha with Linda, otherwise known as "Lidna 2," is this meme restricted to one-word answers. If you missed the joke about "Lidna," often shortened now to "Lid," one time I posted that at least once daily, I mis-type my name as Lidna. Several Lidnas marveled that they, too, make this error. But Mocha Lid, as I refer to her in my brain, is one of my favorite Lids. Her comments are worth blogging for.

In fact, Mocha Lid gave me my favorite comment/quote of the week: You are one of the first blogs I check in the morning. It's always better to drink coffee with a Lid.

What can I say? Lids stick together. (Ba-dum-pum!)





1. Where is your cell phone? Sleeping
2. Your significant other? Encouraging
3. Your hair? L'Oreal
4. Your mother? Me!
5. Your father? Quiet
6. Your favorite thing? Laughing
7. Your dream last night? Lizard
8. Your favorite drink? Coffee
9. Your dream/goal? Peace
10. The room you’re in? Family
11. Your church? Fun
12. Your fear? Violence
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Home
14. Where were you last night? Home
15. What you’re not? Brave
16. Muffins? Low-rise
17. One of your wish list items? Published
18. Where you grew up? Cherokee Road
19. The last thing you did? Backspace
20. What are you wearing? Sweater
21. Your TV? Off
22. Your pets? Yorkie
23. Your computer? Appendage
24. Your life? Blessed
25. Your mood? Peanut M&Ms
26. Missing someone? Kaylin
27. Your car? Camaro
28. Something you’re not wearing? Contacts
29. Favorite store? B. Moss
30. Your summer? Opportunity
31. Like(love) someone? Jorge
32. Your favorite color? Lavender
33. Last time you laughed? #6
34. Last time you cried? Yesterday
35. Who will repost this? Lids?

14 comments:

Teri said...

Muffins? Low-rise.

Throwing around fashion advise in one word answers...must be because you are friends with Clinton.

Lid, you are my favorite Lid ever!

R.L.Scovens said...

I just love your answer for #23! That is so right on!!!LOL

Mocha with Linda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mocha with Linda said...

Drinking coffee with a Lid doesn't prevent one from spewing it all over the keyboard, however! Wow. You made this Lid's day.

And of course you made me laugh with some of your answers. A lizard?! And I cracked up over backspace!

Oh, and you don't know how close I came to putting appendage for my computer answer. Lid-erally.

sara said...

hmmmmm...one word? Seems like you had a few "multi" words in there...Cherokee Road....Peanut M&Ms....not enough coffee? :) I'm not a Lid but you're one of my favs too!!! BTW, Ken Lee cake made it to the 4th party here....fabulous as usual!

Cindy-Still His Girl said...

At least three times a day I used to type Love, Cidny instead of Cindy. So to solve that, I created a signature at the end of all my emails. Now I never type my name! :)

I see Mocha with Linda around everywhere; I need to get to know her!

Might need to copy you; my brain is shot today.

Susanne said...

I hope we don't have to leave a one answer comment! Because you know that is just impossible with me.

This was too fun! And the next post has to be about the lizard!

Marina said...

I need to go vist Mocha with Linda too and LindaC, I think you are very barve you just don't see it,marina

Susan said...

I loved this meme! I wish I didn't have like an entire 13 months of blogging material right now...cause I'd take the time to do it. Maybe in 14 months! Just kidding.

I'm getting around to catch up with all after my vacation and enjoyed this very much.

:-) Susan

Darlene R. said...

Hi Linda! I have been trying forever to leave you a comment and I have had issues with it! Computer issues that is.
I have other issues too, but we won't get into those right now! ;)

Anyway, I hope you really enjoy your SAHM month. Way to go with the cooking breakfast and stuff! I don't even do that and I stay at home all the time!

My kids and I always used to dance around the kitchen to "Friend Like Me"! I love that song.

And Lavender is also my favorite color!!

Okay, I'm done now.

:)

Paula (SweetPea) said...

Loved getting to know you.
You're funny regarding hair color: Loreal.

Barbara H. said...

Thought this looked like fun and did it today!

Fran said...

Just wanted you to know that I stole this over at my blog. I had NOTHING to put up this morning so I thought I'd go with the deep stuff! :)

Hugs~
Fran

Debbie said...

I played along over at my blog. Lizard? Really?