1. Dancing to the song "Take a Chance on Me" while baking desserts makes me feel young and slim again, even though I'm not. What-evs.
2. The last time I took communion, I dripped grape juice on my pastor's hand.
3. When I drive I constantly try to improve my shifting strategies.
4. I saw Dave Barry standing in the foyer of a hotel once. You can't top that. Unless Clinton Kelly has emailed you.
5. Give me coffee, give me chocolate, give me cute shoes, and I'll be a happy girl.
6. Next week I am looking forward to seeing if there is progress on my diet despite eating a spot of chocolate, as the British say. I say, "'Tis four-o-clock, Jenson,
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to getting on the road with both college kids and the HS sophomore and my husband, tomorrow my plans include sunning by a pool, blogging, watching TV in a hotel room, and Sunday, I want to be in church, but we'll be on the road home!
Yes, I'll be blogging from an "undisclosed exotic destination" this weekend. Not really. However, don't try to rob me. There are people still in my house. And a big, bad, wicked-mean dog who will stop at nothing to protect her peanut butter treats. I mean, her family.