Friday, June 19, 2009

End of a Loooong Week

Some notes before I collapse. Sorry so many pics. I had this done and lost it all and had to re-post. I am now officially fried.

Yes. Disco ball in sanctuary. Please no negative comments. The theme was 70's "Get Your SERVE on." Please. No negative comments, for I am fried.

Yes. Tents in sanctuary. Sanctuary will probably smell like teenaged boys. Ugh.

The painting: Abstract Jesus painting done by swiping of hands and turning of picture.

Picture of small group of kids in front of logo banner: My girl's small group within the large group.

Dunk tank: For all pastors. Yay!

Marsh: Local grocery chain that donated a lot of stuff. Yay, Marsh.

Muscle World Game: If you look carefully at the characters, you can see black marker where I was assigned one year to blacken in cleavages and other unmentionables because it wasn't appropriate for kids.




13 comments:

Brenda Susan said...

wow, wow & wow! This looks amazing & like a ton of fun for lots of people! Yay for you, I am so impressed! Do you get some time to rest now before the next crazy project?

The Bug said...

What fun! I know you're fried, but the kids will remember this really positive experience forever!

Linda said...

It looks like fun was had by all!

Melanie @ This Ain't New York said...

Obviously, LOTS of hard work. Great job!

Get some rest.

Mocha with Linda said...

Fun times! Hope you get some rest before you head to Tennessee!

sara said...

looks like a busy but rewarding week!

RissaRoo said...

No wonder you are exhausted! But how fun, and what a great week the youth must have had. I hope you have a restful weekend!!

Susanne said...

Wow. Looks like a great event and sounds like you earned a peaceful, quiet, restful weekend. Hope that happens for you! :v)

Robin @ Be Still and Know said...

It looks like a good time was had by all, I hope you have built some rest into next week.

Blessings
Robin

"Just Me - NC Beth" said...

How great!! Yes, I know it's tiring, but well worth it!!!

~Beth

Debbie said...

I actually love the disco ball in the sanctuary. Kinda focuses attention where it needs to be.

Kathryn Magendie said...

Wow - so cool how the photos swirl around like that and then pop out -- !

bluecottonmemory said...

Wow! How do you have time for a second cup of coffee. You must be a blessing to a lot of people!