Let's put on our Benjamin Franklin "Flyers" middle school gym suits circa 1975 and jump right in, shall we?
1. Please share one middle school memory. It can be good, bad, ugly, funny. Pictures or words, I don't care, just share.
2. What's your favorite Beatles song?
3. If I asked you to describe your most comfortable outfit, what would it be?
4. Would you rather host a party or be a guest?
5. Do you think we will move completely from traditional books to digital ones, and if we do, are you OK with that?
6. Do you learn best by reading, listening or experiencing?
7. If you are (or when you were) single, what is the kiss of death for you concerning the opposite sex? (That is, what is one trait or behavior or habit or anything at all that immediately turns you off from considering that person a potential match for you?)
8. Snacks. Salty or sweet?
9. Look around you in a four foot radius. What object is around you that you didn't realize was there or forgot was there? How long has it been there?
10. What is your favorite Tom Cruise movie?
11. You buy a bottle of shampoo and discover that you don't like what it does to your hair at all. What do you do with that full bottle?
12. Your favorite Fall comfort food? (Last week it was beverage.)
Can't wait to see how you tackle these questions. I'll answer them tomorrow!