Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Random Dozen Meme, #3

*EDIT: Some of you have asked about my answers; I'm answering tomorrow. I may not always do this, but for now, it's working for me. Have a great meme!



Let's put on our Benjamin Franklin "Flyers" middle school gym suits circa 1975 and jump right in, shall we?

1. Please share one middle school memory. It can be good, bad, ugly, funny. Pictures or words, I don't care, just share.

2. What's your favorite Beatles song?

3. If I asked you to describe your most comfortable outfit, what would it be?

4. Would you rather host a party or be a guest?

5. Do you think we will move completely from traditional books to digital ones, and if we do, are you OK with that?

6. Do you learn best by reading, listening or experiencing?

7. If you are (or when you were) single, what is the kiss of death for you concerning the opposite sex? (That is, what is one trait or behavior or habit or anything at all that immediately turns you off from considering that person a potential match for you?)

8. Snacks. Salty or sweet?

9. Look around you in a four foot radius. What object is around you that you didn't realize was there or forgot was there? How long has it been there?

10. What is your favorite Tom Cruise movie?

11. You buy a bottle of shampoo and discover that you don't like what it does to your hair at all. What do you do with that full bottle?

12. Your favorite Fall comfort food? (Last week it was beverage.)

Can't wait to see how you tackle these questions. I'll answer them tomorrow!

28 comments:

lemonadegal said...

I linked up for the first time. :) Unfortunately, I also messed it up. Sorry!

Quilldancer said...

Hey, I came to ready your meme! All I found were questions! ;)

Liz said...

Hi, Linda. This is my first time doing the Random Dozen.

Mel said...

this is a great meme

Mrs. E said...

I'm playing today. And Lid, are you playing with us by not answering the questions on your blog?!! Have a wonderful Wednesday!

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

Note: The last two weeks, I have answered the questions myself on Thursday. I'm doing that again this week. I may change that, but for now that's what I'm up to!

Joyce said...

I'm playing along and have posted my link. I'm kinda glad you haven't answered yet. I don't like to read anyone's answers before I think about mine. Yeah, I'm easily swayed like that...kinda like jr. high : )

I like having the questions the night before. I answered them last night and saved them in case I popped on here and you had already posted yours. I'll look forward to reading yours tomorrow.

Enjoy your day.

My ADHD Me said...

I was just looking at your 8th grade picture. I think every girl wore "that sweater" and had "that hairstyle"!

(except for me, of course....Roseanne Rosanna Danna's hair changes for no one!!)

Have a great day!!!!

You were a cute cheerleader!

Mocha with Linda said...

This is such a fun meme!

Robin @ Be Still and Know said...

Here is the thing....

It flooded on Monday so i can now do a meme on Wednesday...

Our church is a Red Cross Disaster Relief site, so with all the flooding in th area (thankfully my neighborhood and surrounding area has not been affected but lots of people have been flooded out of their homes. Our church has canceled all Wednesday activities because it is housing flood victims.

So Skoots called me this morning to tell me that Disciple was canceled.

Long story short since I didn't have any where to go or any thing to do I had time to participate in this weeks meme.

Great Idea Girl!

Loved the question!

Amy@My Front Porch said...

Those T-shirt slogans crack me up :)

Joyce said...

I've popped around to a few...definitely think you need to have everyone post their favorite soup recipe in the next meme...it is that time of year!

Greg C said...

I'm in. So which one was you?

The Bug said...

Ok, I'm linked (my very first time of linking myself to a post - I feel so grown up!). I like knowing that I don't have to come up with something to post on Wednesdays!

skoots1mom said...

Mine's up...
great list...brought back some great memories.
mmmmm, loved me some Tom Cruise movies in the early years.

Jewel said...

My meme is finished and posted! Thanks so much for taking the time to do this, Linda!! :-)
http://downinmylittlevalley.blogspot.com
Jewel :-)

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

Greg-I'm the one who looks like somebody ran over her puppy.

SusanD said...

Hey Lid, I've finally found the time to do this. Thanks for posting the questions early. That definitely helped me out. Blessings, SusanD

Catherine said...

Done and done. Loved the questions and even got another friend to play along!

Katie@The Baby Factory said...

Okay, commented on yesterdays post, but meant to comment on todays :)
Thanks for the great meme--so fun :)

Kay said...

This is so fun! I hope you keep doing it!

And duh.. I answer and then think of something I forgot... a good use for shampoo you deemed a dud is to hand wash things with it or use it to wash hands. Thankyouverymuch! : )

Susan said...

I played again today and LOVED the questions.

Hugs,

Susan

Linda said...

This was a great meme! You are very creative and I could totally tell that by your 8th grade picture! It was destiny that you would write memes.

Debbie @Like a Rose said...

Mine is posted!

Amy said...

Had so much fun posting my answers...Love this idea. Thanks Linda. Come check out my insignificant responses to these random questions....

gotta go get a doughnut now !!

Amy
www.allthingsaro.blogspot.com

Melissa said...

Love catching up here, as always. Can't wait to read your answers!

bensrib said...

While I would have preferred to forget about middle school completely, I answered that question too. Loved your story about gum on your lip. See why I choose to forget? It's horrible for everyone!

Another Suburban Mom said...

I am very late with this but it was fun to do.

I am also sorry to hear about your friend.