Today is the day you link up! Have fun! I'll answer the questions myself tomorrow.
1. Candy corn: Your thoughts?
2. Briefly, what was the first conversation you ever had with your spouse? (or best friend, if you're not married.) (Or someone significant, like your librarian.)
3. Could you ever become a vegetarian?
4. Have you ever dressed up your pet in a costume?
5. Name something about childhood that you miss (like Clark Bars, Teaberry Gum, Malibu Barbie, cracking fake eggs on people's heads with your fist and "It's the Great Pumpkin" airing only once a year).
6. Have you ever won a trophy? If not, what do you deserve a trophy for?
7. When do you think is the appropriate time to begin playing Christmas music each year?
8. What's your favorite board game?
9. How do you feel about surprises (receiving, not giving)?
10. Is it easy for you to say, "I'm sorry?"
11. What is your favorite candle scent?
12. October is traditionally "open house" time in public schools. If you had a literal open house in your home (like a reception) what light snacks would you serve visitors and what would you show them (as in art projects, graded papers) that would uniquely represent you?
What delicioso recipes you all offered for the kick-off! You would make Paula Deen proud. And you would make me quite chubby, if I put all of these recipes on the immediate "must try" list.
So the winner of the apron, should she choose to accept it, is Amy at All Things A Ro: Life of a happy go lucky music teacher with lots of hopes and dreams. Congrats, Amy!
After work, I took Zoe to the groomer for "the works." When she came home, she had a bow in her hair, which I can never manage, so I tried to get a pic of her, but she was so wiggly-excited that this was the best we could do.
When I dropped her off, I made sure they could have her done by 6:00, since I had a school concert to attend. They said, "No prob."
So I went home, and much later, I got a phone call from PetSmart asking, "Where is Zoe? Aren't you going to keep your appointment?"
How many of you know what thought crossed my mind?
"What? She's not there?
"But I dropped her off a while ago; you didn't give her to someone else, did you???" (When I dropped her off, another customer was making a big deal over her, and I thought for a second maybe that Yorkie stalker came back pretending to be me and stole her!)
Did I mention I have a big imagination?
"OH, wait a minute. Here she is. I was on lunch break when you brought her in, and no one told me. I'll get on her right away."
Whew. (PetSmart or PetDumb?)
And as I was taking her out, there were all kinds of dogs and cats being paraded into the store in Halloween costumes for some kind of soiree, I guess. We just got out of there!
And here is the baby at her Fall choral concert. Jorge is in Vegas for a few days, so he had to miss her performance. I just included these pics because he will check my blog and see her and wilt on the inside because he's not home. Not that I'm trying to make him want to hurry home or anything. No. I would never do that.
Let me just say that Vegas may never be the same after Jorge, the "Great Rebuker" has been there!