Labels: Random Dozen
A dozen dozens--oh that joke is rich. In my head.
This means, of course, that I have now conjured up 144 different questions (uh, aren't you glad they're different?) which have managed to draw interesting "reviews" from readers. Not all positive, but quirky is the new normal. Like Dwight Schrute.
I'm not sure how much longer I can keep coming up with riveting questions about bananas and first loves, but I'll try for a while longer. By the way, if you have any great questions, please send them to me and I will give you cred in the meme.
1. If you could master one sport, what would it be?
2. When you make a major purchase, do you go with your gut instinct, or do you do research to make an informed decision?
3. There is an old kids' game that says you can find out what your movie star name would be by using your middle name as your first name and the name of the street you grew up on as your last. What is your movie star name?
4. Would you rather give up your favorite music or your favorite food?
5. There are two types of banana preferences. One is pristine yellow, almost to the point of being green; the other is spotty and more ripe. Which is your preference?
6. Your favorite tree is?
7. On a scale of 1-10, how tech savvy are you?
8. Has H1N1 touched your family?
9. Are you an analytical person, or do you just accept things the way they are without questioning or scrutinizing?
10. Is your personality more like that of a dog, cat, or Koala?
11. Do you keep in touch with friends you made years ago?
12. You are checking out at a grocery store. In the express lane, there are more people than the regular lanes, but of course, their load is less than those in the regular lanes. Which lane do you choose (assuming you qualify for the express lane) and why?