Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Link Up Here for the Random Dozen



1. How do you feel about "Gladiator" sandals, also called "Roman" or "Jesus" sandals? A fashion yea or nay?

2. What is your favorite pizza?

3. There are plans in the works to sell roughly 1,000 items from Star Trek: The Experience in Las Vegas. This means you could buy Picard's chair for your family room. If not a Star Trek item, what prop, background, set, etc. from what TV or movie would you buy if you could?
[Ex: Hurley's "I Love my Shih tzu" shirt from LOST, the plantation home "Tara" from Gone With the Wind, or Tracy's tambourine from the Partridge Family.]

4. Name a local food or restaurant that your area is famous for.

5. What is your current favorite snack?

6. Hypothetical: You are required to be a reality show contestant. Which show would you choose based on your probability of success? (You cannot choose "none.")

A. Dancing with the Stars
B. Biggest Loser
C. Survivor

7. On a scale of 1-10, with 1 being uninhabitable and 10 being cleanliness that meets the standards of OCD, how clean is your vehicle's interior?

8. It doesn't feel like Spring until _________.

9. Something that made you laugh really hard recently is ____.

10. Tell me about a goal you're working toward.

11. Share a thought-provoking or inspiring quote this week.

12. Name one thing that you do as a parent that you absolutely know will make your kids happy. If you're not a parent, feel free to substitute "friend" or nomenclature that works for you.

29 comments:

Deb said...

love the questions this week! The Enterprise telephone in our living room might give away my answer to #3 ~Deb

Nel said...

I hope it linked ok, kinda was acting strange. Thanks for hosting this! It is a lot of fun, and I have met so many fantastic blogging buddies.

until next time... nel

Lisa Laree said...

I really didn't mean to be up past midnight...but, since I'm up anyway, I might as well post, no?

Thanks, Lidna, for hosting this week after week!!! (I have to smile at the permutation; I've mistyped my name as 'Lids' more times than I care to admit. Once on a computer-guided quiz, which showed the name I entered over and over again: 'Correct, Lids!' or 'Try again, Lids!' I couldn't go back and fix it...Annoying!!!)

skoots1mom said...

MINE'S UP...blogger was giving me FITS...just keep scrolling down...you'll eventually get to my entries.
so frustrating.

Sarah said...

I've linked now. It took me a while to think up film memorabilia that I'd like. Great questions.

Sarah said...

I'm not sure if I've commented twice now - my brain isn't functioning!! I suppose if I've already commented twice this is the third! But if only once then this is twice...lol

Mrs. E said...

I know I don't always have time to do the really randoms, but I'm always glad to participate. You rock, Lid!

STILLMAGNOLIA said...

Changed my mind and decided to play. I just could not resist! Happy Weds.

Jennifer Sikora said...

This is my first time linking up.

Thanks!

auburnchick said...

Oh man, but I really had to THINK on a couple of the questions. It hurt my brain so much that I had to go to bed BEFORE midnight and missed being one of the first to post! heehee

Joyce said...

for some reason you did not show up in my feed this morning...very strange...I clicked on from another reader. Even after I entered my link I don't see your post on my blog. My link entered fine. I suppose this is just one of the mysteries of the internet this morning. Maybe I should have asked for the wall of computers from NCIS. Course I wouldn't know what to do with them...have a nice day!

Liz said...

Good morning, Linda. Hope the sun is shining "down south" for ya.

Robin @ Be Still and Know said...

Please tell me the time stamp on your computer is off and you weren't up at 2:45 this morning reading over at skoots!

go to bed :)

Blessings
R

I'm off to bible study so I will have to visit everyone post a bit late today!

Mocha with Linda said...

Another fun week!

Shannon said...

Oh you had some good questions this week!!! Love it! Thanks for posting these. I love answering them!

Teresa Dawn said...

It's up now at http://naivaze.com/?p=292

Thanks for posting this, I love doing these :)

Pam Ponder said...

just got mine posted better late than never:-) great questions this week!!

Thena said...

I can't get the mr linky to load. It did once and I added mine but not sure if it's showing up for anyone else or not.
Hard questions this week but enjoyed answering them.

Ginger said...

Just have to say, I no likey those gladiator sandels. Nay fashion.

nancygrayce said...

Good questions!

Abiding Branch said...

Such a blast! I can't believe I did not see the "link up sooner" Where have I been?
Chel

Pam from alertandorientedx4 said...

You're the best! Thanks for hosting this!

frompeakstoplains said...

Thanks for the fun meme this week. This was a great one! (as if they aren't all great ones?!) Ha :)

ham1299 said...

OK. I mistyped! LOL It should be Ramblings & More (rather than @). Too much typing today! LOL

As always, great questions. Thanks!

Halfmoon Girl said...

Great randomness!

Debbie @Like a Rose said...

Wish I could still wear heels like #2! Mine's up.

Thanks for the great questions.

Sheri said...

Loved the questions this week. Thanks for hosting this! Have a great week.

Christine D. said...

Mine's Whimsical Musings and More. :-) I enjoyed almost all of the questions.

Jenn said...

I really enjoy the Random Dozens!