I want you to know that as I sit composing this, here is how my day has gone:
Beginning of hugely busy work week, worse than most Mondays because we're gearing up for a week-long community service blitz.
Staff meeting all morning long instead working on community service blitz, of course.
Forgot lunch. Had worst cup of coffee in the world at my desk. Facebook update about said cup: Currently having the worst cup of coffee ever made in the history of the world. If baby fish had a baby pool and pooped & pee-peed in their water and someone made a cup of coffee from that water and instant generic brand coffee, this is what it would taste like.
Stayed late after quitting time working on community service blitz.
Brought work home.
Began dinner, buffalo chicken lasagna, realized I was working from a crock pot recipe, not oven recipe. Oh well. We'll see how THIS turns out.
Since I forgot lunch, I fried myself two eggs while I was making buffalo chicken. Flipped one egg completely out of skillet onto range top, splattering yolk everywhere. Be glad I did not choose "surgeon" as profession, hand eye coordination of an actual buffalo, for one reason.
Stood up to eat egg sandwich, hit between the eyes with the thought, "NO RANDOM QUESTIONS READY! NO RANDOM QUESTIONS READY!"
Yikes. So here I sit, shooting from the hip. I have a feeling I'm starting to repeat some questions because I've been doing this meme for 25 years now. But I figure, it's too hard to go back and print all the questions for one big list. I do not have time for that, and 2ndly, it never hurts to repeat a question because we change over time. What you answered 6 months ago might be different than your answer today, right? (Work with me, people.)
Anyway, sorry about the lack of preparation. You could say I have egg on my face, literally and figuratively.
1. What was the last thing about which you procrastinated?
2. How long does it take you to fall asleep, and do you sleep through the night?
3. Which decade would you choose to exemplify your favorite fashion styles?
4. What is your personal best dish to feed a crowd?
5. Are you an impulse shopper? What was the last thing you bought on impulse?
6. What is one wish you have for your own funeral?
7. If it's true that joy is in found in the simple things in life, what does your joy look like today?
8. What is your favorite type of bread?
9. What trait do you fear developing the most? (Laziness, greediness, grumpiness, etc.)
10. What trait would you like most to develop?
11. Which room in your house best reflects your personality? Why?
12. How do you maintain balance in your life regarding, work, family, church, other organizations and activities, and blogging?
Come back tomorrow to link up. Have fun!