1. What is one really fast, know-by-heart "go-to" meal to fix in a pinch?
2. What is one item you won't leave home without. (Purse and license do not count.)
3. Where is one place you never tire of visiting?
4. Share one factoid of your family's history.
5. Complete this sentence: "Once upon a time I ...."
6. If you could win a one year's supply of anything, what would it be?
7. "One quirky thing you may not know about me is ...."
8. You have one dollar in your pocket. What will you buy?
9. "One thing that always makes me laugh is ...."
10. What is one thing you could do today to help yourself reach a personal goal?
11. What is one thing you could do today to bless someone else?
12. What is one thing you're looking forward to soon?
Psalm 84:10a: Better is ONE day in your courts than a thousand elsewhere!