Anyway, here are your prompts, please come back tomorrow to post a link to your answers to the questions. Read ya later, Gater!
1. What is your favorite Mexican dish?
2. When you were a kid, did you get started on your homework right away after school, or did you procrastinate?
3. What is your favorite store for home furnishings?
4. When you were young, did you like school lunches?
5. Is religion a crutch?
6. In your region, what is the "big" (most popular in the community or state) high school sport?
7. Do you consider yourself rich?
8. Which of these would you have the best chance for success in administering:
B) Heimlich Maneuver
C) Changing a flat tire
9. Which dance would you prefer to learn & why:
B) Hip Hop
10. What's the worst news you've ever delivered to someone?
11. Name something you learned in college that had nothing to do with classes or academics.
12. New variation on an old question: If there's a song in your head that just won't get out, what is your favorite (or most repeated) line in that song?