Read today, post tomorrow and link here tomorrow.
1. What insect are you most afraid of? Feel free to post a picture.
2. What is the greenest/most organic thing about you or that you do?
3. Tell me about a recurring dream that haunts you.
4. Have you ever missed a flight? What were the circumstances?
5. What do you consider your best feature?
6. What was the last concert you went to?
7. Describe the most embarrassing church moment you ever experienced.
8. Are you a whistler, hummer or singer?
9. George Washington Carver said, "I love to think of nature as an unlimited broadcasting station, through which God speaks to us every hour, if we will only tune in." What is God saying to you through nature today, or this very minute?
10. On September, 1, 1752, the Liberty Bell arrived in Philadelphia. What memorable event will take place in your life on September 1, 2010?
11. Taco Bell or the Liberty Bell? (You must choose.)
12. Do you believe men and women can have purely platonic friendships?