I am not sure how to make the process more clear. Someone please help me.
There is still confusion about how to do this meme.
Here is the schedule:
Tuesday: I post questions. You post nothing. At least not the answers to the questions.
Wednesday: You post your answers on your blog. You click on your blog title. You go up to the address bar and copy the code for that post. You come back to my blog and paste that address in the Mr. Linky section. You go visit other participants and say nice things.
Thursday: Continue to visit those you missed, and usually I post my own answers.
I hope that is helpful. Otherwise, I'm about to "give up the ghost" as Grandma used to say in exasperation.
1. What is your favorite Mexican dish?
2. When you were a kid, did you get started on your homework right away after school, or did you procrastinate?
3. What is your favorite store for home furnishings?
4. When you were young, did you like school lunches?
5. Is religion a crutch?
6. In your region, what is the "big" (most popular in the community or state) high school sport?
7. Do you consider yourself rich?
8. Which of these would you have the best chance for success in administering:
B) Heimlich Maneuver
C) Changing a flat tire
9. Which dance would you prefer to learn & why:
B) Hip Hop
10. What's the worst news you've ever delivered to someone?
11. Name something you learned in college that had nothing to do with classes or academics.
12. New variation on an old question: If there's a song in your head that just won't get out, what is your favorite (or most repeated) line in that song?