Asking you guys to submit questions is like THE smartest thing I've ever done in my 47--no, wait--48 years.
I wish I could link each question to its creator, but I realized as people copied and pasted the links would not copy anyway, so if you would like to visit the person who created the interesting question you're answering, please see the comments section of yesterday's post. Clear as mud?
Anyway, thank you all. Happily, I received more than enough questions for this week, so I'll have leftovers for next week! Whee! If you are not included this week, please look for your question next week.
OK. Remember: Read and compose today, post tomorrow, link tomorrow and visit others. Please leave comments as you visit! Bloggers live for comments!
1. From "Men Are Dumb ....": If you had a theme song that played whenever you walked into a room full of people, what would it be?
2. From Pam of "Alert And Oriented x 4": Which of your shoes are your absolute favorite, and which are of the object of your most painful shoe-buyer's remorse?
3. From Susanne of "Living to Tell the Story": Tell about your favorite birthday celebration that you've personally experienced.
4. From Lori of "Just me and My Life": If you were a flavor of ice cream, which would you be?
5. Cindy Swanson of "Notes in the Key of Life" asks: Have you ever had a crush on a movie star? Who was it, and are you still crushing?
6. Jill from "Jill Boyd's Place" inquires: Glasses or braces--if you had to wear one, which would it be?
7. Nel from "Fasteneau Facts" asks: If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
8. Thena from "Patiently Waiting" wants to know: If money were no obstacle, what would be the perfect birthday gift to receive?
9. From "Life Through Bifocals," LynnMarie asks: What is your favorite birthday meal?
10. Debby at "Just Breathe" checks in with: Do you still send hand-written thank you notes?
11. Linda from "Mocha with Linda" poses this question: What is something you've done that you never thought you'd do?
12. Jewel, my homegirl from Indiana who writes at "Musings from the World of Jewel," is very insistent that we answer this: Mount Rushmore honors four US Presidents: Washington, Jefferson, Lincoln, and Roosevelt. If you could add any person to Mount Rushmore, who would you add and why?
Excellent questions, All! Here we go ....