1. Reading. The Poisonwood Bible, The Leftovers, and Ghost. Currently working on Wife22. I would say, "I'll never forget Orleanna Price's (Poisonwood) confession about babies of the family," except I can't remember it, locate the book or the quotation on line, so I'll just say that was the best moment of the book for me.
2. Conferencing. I went to the regional conference for Youth For Christ, my new employer. I learned a lot about the org, but mostly I learned there are some zany people on my staff. Woopty doo, this could be fun.
3. Sneezing. As soon as I returned from the conference, I became ill with what appeared to be a head cold. The cold morphed into one of those "flu in the head" flus, versus the "flu in the stomach flu." Misery, just the same. Aching all over, fever, horrible sore throat--you know the complete menu.
4. Spending time with my parents (before illness).
5. Dealing with the babies and mom, dealing with sending my baby back to college this week.
6. Combatting anxiety.
7. Eating delicious empty calories.
8. Not running.
9. Watching a lot of real life murder mystery TV shows.
10. and 11: Dealing with anxiety. Generalized.
I thought leaving Facebook would be difficult, but it hasn't been, really. It just takes too much emotional energy that I simply don't have right now. Maybe tomorrow, or the next day ....