2. Enjoying: This will overlap with listening, but currently enjoying Styx "Come Sail Away." Good to hear on a Saturday with temps at 0* while you're cleaning house.
3. Feeling: Just a little blue, which is typical for me when I'm trapped on the frozen tundra. How many days until spring?
4. Wearing: Not a Pinterest creation, for sure. Gray yoga pants and black sweatshirt. Perhaps if I wore some color today, it might affect me for the positive? Nah.
5. Needing: Nothing. I need nothing, really, which is quite remarkable and humbling.
6. Wanting: Ah, now that's a different story. I want my eyes to clear up. I think I'm having a reaction to my sinus infection. I've posted about it here before. I want to get all of my Christmas decorations put away today. I've been ill and haven't tackled it.
|What?? The Heck??|
7. Listening: "Boogie Oogie Oogie," Taste of Honey, from a time in my life when all I had to worry about was homework, hair, and boys.
8. Making: I'm working on a gargantuan afghan I started last year. This is a dis-as-ter. My rows are off; I just can't seem to learn how to count. The colors slightly match my bedroom. I chose ocean colors because I was missing the ocean, and I thought when I wrapped up in it in winter, I'd be reminded of the beach. I think I was losing it. But now what do you do? Scrap the whole thing? This thing is huge. It covers my queen sized bed.
9. Eating: Nothing yet today. I did take my vitamins.
10: Drinking: So proud to say I've got my water bottle right here with me. Drinking more water is another goal for this year. Even if I drink one bottle per day, that's more than 0 ounces per day. I literally forget to drink. I don't even think of it during a meal or while eating food that screams for it. George will say, "How can you stand not to drink something with (whatever food)?" I don't know the answer to that. Even when I was little, my mother had to force me to take breaks from playing to go to the bathroom and to drink. It's an unfortunate gift that I have.
What are you currently up to?