Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas Fun

Every year on Christmas Eve my family gets together. For the last couple of years, we've been meeting at my house. Here are the tables I set up (the red table didn't have the food set out, but I was afraid I'd forget to take a picture) followed by pics of my brother's dog, Gidget, who I'm holding in my sidebar pic, and other self-explanatory photos. You can always click on the pics for a better view.












Zoe and Gidget now have matching dresses, thanks to Santy Dog. (Wince.) You just wish you had a BeDazzled velvet dress.














No, that is not a straight jacket. That is a new Hollywood Glamorous robe and my parents playing "Left, Right, Center."


Zoe in a gift bag.

10 comments:

Fresh Girl said...

Your tables look gorgeous! And of course, so does Zoe. ;)

Now, what pray tell, is "Left, Right, Center"? 'Splain it, please.

Susanne said...

Your tables look so festive! And Zoe looks adorable in anything. Looks like you had a lovely Christmas.

The Preacher's Wife said...

The robe looks amazing..:)

Glad you had a great Christmas!

Lisa

Susan said...

Your tables DO look fantastic, Linda! I love Zoe in the bag and all your other pics. And yes, inquiring minds want to know, what IS "Left-right-and center"?

Hugs!!

:-) Susan

marina said...

Everthing looks lovely!! the dogs are too cute..merry chritmas.
marina

marina said...

Merry Chritmas Linda!!marina

Cre8Tiva said...

what a festive feel your home has...the fur babies are truly adorable...blessings of the season, rebecca

Melanie said...

Very pretty tables, Linda. You have a talent for table setting. Looks lovely.

Carol said...

A Belated Merry Christmas to you and Zoe (& the rest of the fam, too)! I hope you don't mind, but I added you to my blogroll - since you did name my blog after all!
~Carol
http://carolmehl.wordpress.com

Mel's World said...

The doggies are too cute in their outfits, and the gift bag in the end is the best!

Glad to see you all had so much fun!