Name what you think should be your first 5 priorities in life. Then order those priorities the way they actually are at present in your own life. Do they match up? Why or why not? If needed, what is one thing that you can do today that will help your two lists match up?
The Proposed Priorities:
1. Know/Love God
2. Love Others
3. Love Husband/Children
4. Be a loving, helpful daughter
5. Serve others through work and volunteering
The Actual Activity:
1. Planning the details of my days, working in all of the above the best I can
2. Falling short in each area
3. Scrambling the rankings daily, inverting and rearranging as I go
4. Serving self
5. Asking for forgiveness where I've fallen short
Not sure what to do about the discrepancies because I wake with prayer, read the Word, pray, think of my responsibilities toward others, try to figure out how to accomplish what needs to be done, fall short, go to sleep with prayer. And TV.