I had my questions all ready for this week and left my notes in a notebook at work, so I'm winging it. If these questions aren't up to the usual level of complexity, nuances, irony, wit and analytical satire that you've become so accustomed to, well, golly wiggins, I'm sorry. You'll just have to humor me. Because I like humor.
1. Gingerbread: For or against? Discuss.
2. Is it important to you to always stay (live) close to family?
3. Which holiday pretend character do you wish really existed?
4. Which holiday movie best represents how you feel about Christmas or life?
5. Is there a particular Christmas song that you're enjoying now? Any that you're tired of?
6. What is your favorite way to remember those less fortunate at Christmastime?
7. Does it upset you to see "Xmas" instead of Christmas? How about "Happy Holidays" etc., instead of "Merry Christmas?"
8. How many Christmas programs are you attending this month?
9. Are you dreaming of a white Christmas? Any chance of that dream becoming a reality?
10. Tell me about a Christmas present you received as a child. Pics are always nice.
11. How many Christmas parties are you attending this month?
12. How do you keep yourself centered on the significance of Christmas?